Frontier IP Group Plc (“Frontier IP”) unites science and commerce by identifying strong intellectual property and accelerating its development through a range of commercialisation services. It is dedicated to supporting start-up companies by taking an active involvement in their growth, including support for fund raising and collaboration with relevant industry partners at an early stage of development. The company was admitted to the AIM Market in 2011, more information can be found at http://www.frontierip.co.uk.
Frontier IP acts as co-founder with the IP creator and aims to generate value for its shareholders through:
- Establishing formal and informal relationships with universities to identify strong IP and deal flow
- Involving industrial partners early in the commercialisation process to validate technology and ensure it addresses real-world needs
- Earning equity and licence income in return for strategic and commercial support to create and grow businesses based on strong, commercially-focused Intellectual Property
- Growing a reputation for active, hands-on support
- Building a wide network of sources of capital.
Frontier IP brings an experienced ‘hands-on’ management team and a focus on delivery. Frontier IP holds equity in a portfolio of growing businesses centred around core competences in materials science, active ingredient processing and delivery, medical technology, electronics and automation: